Dental Care of Oberlin
At Dental Care of Oberlin, our Doctor is ready to support you each step of the way. Together, we’ll improve the health of your teeth!
At Dental Care of Oberlin, our dental center staff will work tirelessly to improve the health of your teeth and help you regain your confident smile. Our team of exceptional health professionals will discuss all care options enabling you to select the treatment that will provide the best possible dental result.
Our Oberlin-based dental professionals specialize in standard and cosmetic dentistry. They are highly trained and have access to the latest technology in our state-of-the-art dental center. By utilizing advanced knowledge and technology, we’re confident that you’ll receive the finest dental care in the industry.
Dr. Chris Bej, DMD
- High School – St Ignatius High School
- Undergrad – John Carroll University
- Dental School – Case Western Reserve University
Continuing Education Courses and/or Professional Memberships:
- ODA, ADA, Lorain County Dental Society Member
- CE courses – PlanMeca E4D machines and Ortho courses
Lifestyle and Hobbies:
- Hobbies: sports, outdoor activities, home DIY projects, trying new restaurants
- Lifestyle: easy-going and laid-back, always willing to try something new